Many people who are trying to quit smoking often begin with vaping as a way to ease the transition from traditional cigarettes to no smoking at all. According to a report by Public Health England, vaping is recognized as a viable approach to quitting smoking – with electronic cigarettes being at least 95 percent safer than tobacco cigarettes. Learning the benefits of vaping is essential. Here are a few;
1. Vaping Is Less Harmful Than Traditional Smoking
E-cigarette aerosol or vapor doesn't include all the contaminants in tobacco smoke such as tar or carbon monoxide. Less harmful chemicals and toxins are used in e-cigarettes. Vaping heats the active components enough to become vaporized without starting a combustion reaction with the other compounds, giving you faster effects without the damage of smoke inhalation.
The process of smoking, however, includes the combustion of tobacco which releases a lot of toxic chemicals that have a strong connection to leading health conditions including; cancer, heart disease and lung disease. Vaping, therefore, appears to pose fewer health risks than conventional, combustible cigarettes.
2. It's A Safer Alternative for Long-Term Cigarette SmokersFor individuals who like to consume nicotine or engage in the physical act of smoking, vaping is a safer bet. Additionally, for long-term cigarette smokers who are unable to quit smoking despite using recommended cessation aids, vaping may help. While doing away with nicotine products might be the ultimate goal, there are health benefits to a smoker who becomes a long-term vaper instead. With vaping, you also can control the amount of nicotine you consume as e-liquids come in a variety of nicotine strengths.
3. It's Less Risky to Smokers Who Have Mild to Moderate Cases of Asthma
Quitting smoking is a necessary step for asthma patients for the effective treatment of the disease. For some, however, it might not be as easy to quit. In such cases, a less harmful alternative to tobacco smoking can be a better option. The long-term impact on lung-function is less with the use of e-cigarettes to substitute smoking and is associated with improvements in asthma outcomes.
With a vast majority of tobacco products being taxed heavily, smoking can be a costly habit, especially for heavy cigarette smokers. Vaping, on the other hand, is a much more cost-effective way of smoking as after the initial costs of purchasing the vaping system, pricing is reduced to just a fraction of the cost of traditional smoking. Our vape mods come with rechargeable batteries and affordable e-liquids that could last for months.
5. Flexibility and Fun with Flavors
With vaping, you get to experiment with a variety of flavors, with the option of choosing to mix to find a flavor combination that works for you. In fact, it's believed that many vapers prefer interesting flavours and many quit smoking only because of these flavors. Traditional tobacco cigarettes do not give such options.
While vaping is not a totally harmless activity, it sure is a healthier and safer option for non-smokers, heavy traditional cigarette smokers or those trying to quit smoking. Don't hesitate to browse through our catalogue to find your favorite STLTH pod system for a truly unique smoking experience.
Check out the Starter Kits that make the transition from smoking to vaping as easy as possible.
- Limited Edition Motor Black & White
- Matte Grey
- Rose Pink
- Matte Black
- Beetle Black