Hazetown Vapes back at it again with some tips and tricks to keep you going. Whether it’s Vuse pods, Stlth, Puff Bar, we know you’re going to enjoy what you like. We just thought we’d help out with some little tidbits of information for those of you out there supporting us!
We’ve all been new to the vaping community. We all remember that first time, walking into a shop and having someone look at us like “Aww, that poor newbie is going to learn so much”. Well, we can’t speak for all vape shops, but we certainly have had our share and we want to make sure that everyone’s on the same page with us! We know that you may be doing this to kick the habit, but do you know all the tips and tricks to get you by?
Following along as we share a few do’s and don'ts we think everybody should know about vaping!
- Improve your knowledge about vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Educate yourself concerning the types of models for vape devices, tanks, coils as well as varieties of e-liquids that fit your needs.
- If you’re just starting out, we recommend reaching out to your nearest vape stores in Toronto (where we’re based! Come see us!) or any of your nearest vape shops!
- There are a vast variety of resources available online in which you can use to become familiar with vaping devices, mods, e-liquids, etc. Whatever your style, we’re here to help you on your journey!
- Know your device! Make sure you are choosing a device based on the style of vaping that suits you!
- For example, direct to lung (DTL), or mouth to lung (MTL). Are you trying to kick the habit, but haven’t found anything that works? We’ve got you covered.
- If nicotine isn’t your thing, we’ve got you covered. There are several e-liquids that are available with zero nicotine for those who are craving the sensation of smoking.
- Find the nicotine strength that is good for you. Depending on where you are and you’re at, the percentage may change. There’s nothing worse than finding out that an e-liquid is too strong, or not strong enough.
- Keep e-liquid from sunlight or any form of heat to prevent expansion and unpleasant flavor.
- Regularly maintain your vape device. Clean the mouthpiece and atomizer weekly for best results.
- If you want to go the extra mile, make sure the battery compartment is clean and free of sticky e-liquid or debris.
- Always make sure the tanks are clean before use especially when switching flavors. If you choose not to, it will result in a mixture of taste for the first few pulls.
- Be conscious of smoke-free spaces and areas. Vape in designated smoking areas.
- Do not vape into someone’s face. It is disrespectful.
- Do not try to puff e-cigarettes when empty. It may cause a burning sensation down your throat which can be harmful. Also, you’ll need a new coil.
- Never try 100% PG.
- Do not vape in indoor spaces without consent of the owner.
- Do not vape where there are minors or children.
- Do not buy vaping devices on behalf of kids or underage teens for vaping because it is illegal.
- Be aware of your surroundings when using high powered vape devices in public or crowded places.
- Matte Grey
- Rose Pink
- Matte Black
- Beetle Black